On Wednesday, 1-18-2017 Nova Cell’s (NCIM) patient educator & care coordinator, Grace Odgers, PhD cand., was interviewed by Denise Messenger on Blog Talk Radio concerning NCIMs unique stem cell medicine program. You can access an audio of this 42m31s minute interview by clicking the link below.
Thousands of people have visited this website as part of “shopping” for a stem cell treatment. Many have chosen to be treated by Nova Cell’s after tallying up what it offers. Here is what they have discovered:
- Nova Cells Institute of Mexico (NCIM) was founded by doctors, researchers and others who have spent years in the “stem cell industry”, some having been a part of it almost from its beginning.
- NCIM’s uses adult not embryonic or fetal stem cells, e.g., stem cells from certifiably disease-free stem cells isolated from umbilical cord blood, placental tissues, and Wharton’s Jelly. It also isolates and uses stem cells from patient’s own bone marrow.
- NCIM has developed unique, proprietary technology & lab methods that have made it possible to not only to get stem cells to target tissues, but to prime them to respond to chemical cues by becoming specific cell types that promote repair and healing. No other firm anywhere has this.
- Treatments are done in modern, secure medical facilities in Mexico (Tijuana).
- NCIM has developed a powerful treatment for advanced cancer, e.g., treating patients with pooled donor granulocytes, which has gotten many cancer sufferers into partial and complete remission. Its doctors and scientists possess a precise protocol for doing this treatment safely, which no other hospital or clinic anywhere has.
- NCIM’s stem cell-based treatment has proved especially beneficial in people with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
- NCIM’s contracted medical facilities & labs all enjoy approval by the Mexican equivalent of the FDA.
- NCIM’s Director of Laboratory Services, Abel Pena, was trained by the head of stem cell research for a major R & D company in southern California.
- The cost of NCIM’s stem cell treatments are typically far less than other private stem cell treatment operations, not only in Mexico but elsewhere in the world.
Your next step? It’s simple, just click this link and then register: http://www.novacellsinstitute.com/register.html (There is no cost or obligation whatsoever)
You can also get more information or ask questions by calling NCIM’s U.S. information line at 1-562-916-3410 or emailing NCIM at NCInfodesk@gmail.com